Discussion questions:______ask and answer
1. Should the death penalty exist as a punishment for murder or terrorism?
2. Should the main purpose of prison be punishment or rehabilitation?
3. What is the best way to deal with juvenile crime such as
4. Is it ever right for political activists to break the law?
5. How strict should the law be with people who drink and drive?
6. Which is the more serious problem in your country - tax evasion or social security fraud?
7. Should the police have the right to stop and search you in the street without a warrant?
8. Should the law respect the rights of homeless people to squat in unoccupied property or shop doorways?
9. Should smoking cannabis be a criminal offence?