Discussion questions:______ask and answer
1. Would you prefer to live in:
2. Should important utilities such as water, gas and electricity be under government or private ownership? How is it in your country?
3. Should social services such as schools, hospitals, prisons and social security, be provided mainly from the public purse,
or should more be left to the private sector? How is it in your country?
4. Do Trade Unions serve a useful purpose and should every worker have the right to join one?
5. Should political power be limited to people who have been democratically elected? Is Monarchy now out of date?
6. Should political parties and politicians have to publish all their sources of income, including private donations?
7. Should political power be regionalized or centralized?