Index | Home Page | Back | Next ______for 'new students' to learn from 'old students'
Introductions:______"Please tell me..."
Ask an old student to tell you ....
- how long they have been at the language school.
- who they talk to at coffee break and in what language.
- how many students they speak to from countries other than their own.
- where they eat at lunch break and who they go with.
- what they like doing after school
- what they do in the evenings
- where they go
- who they go with.
- the places they have visited at weekends.
- where to find a post office and the cost of a letter to their country.
- the best place to change money or use a cash machine.
- where to go to have a haircut.
- where to catch buses to the town centre and trains to London and the fares.
- which travel cards & tickets to buy for cheap bus and train travel.
- where to find
- a good travel agency for cheap flights
- where to find a chemist's.
- the best shops to go to for good quality clothes at reasonable prices.
- the shops where they can buy books and cassettes for learning English.
- the places to go for swimming, bowling, squash, badminton and tennis.