Index | Home Page | Back | Next ______for students to learn information about their teacher
Introductions:______"I'd like to know..."
Ask your teacher to tell you ....
- his / her first name and surname - its origin and meaning if any.
- where he / she was born, where he/she went to school and university.
- how long he / she has been a teacher.
- which age groups he / she has taught.
- in what types of institution he / she has taught.
- in which countries and towns he / she has taught.
- which other subjects he / she has taught if any.
- what non-teaching jobs he / she has done if any.
- what other jobs he / she is qualified to do.
- what interests he / she has outside teaching.
- which types of student he / she most likes.
- if his / her life-style is typically English. (Watch out for Scots!)
- what kind of home he / she lives in and who he / she lives with.
- where he / she usually shops and what he / she usually buys.
- where he / she goes for recreation and entertainment.